Hymn

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So, Hymn is officially for sale. Which is super exciting for me. I also pulled together a super makeshift webpage for it. But I'm proud of it because my skills in web development are minimal at best.
Here's a screen shot:
It's interactive to an extent and there's a few "eggs" in it, including the text to "Mongers" which I used for Chapbook #1.

There's also a link to purchase the book, if anyone is so inclined. Heh.
But as I mentioned before, the markup is ridiculous. I'm ordering some hard copies to sell at Little Branch and perhaps Quimby's and beyond. Because of my discount (or purchase at cost) and the bulk discount, I plan to sell them for a more reasonable price in hard copy. At least at first.

If anyone in class has any marketing or distribution tips, I'd love to hear 'em.

Cheers.


0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum