Questions about software

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

Microsoft Word:
* How do you change the header/footer for each chapter? I've read the "help" and tried it to no avail. The main issue is, when working on formatting a book, ensuring that the first page of each chapter has no header or footer and that any blank pages within the text do not have them either. This never seems to work for me.

*How can you prevent MW from pushing text from the bottom of one page to the top of another? This often happens to hold a shorter paragraph together on the page, but results in a large amount of white space at the bottom of the previous page.

Illustrator/InDesign:
My knowledge in Illustrator and InDesign is so limited, any info will be fantastic. I'm sure questions will arise as I play with the software further.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum